[Openstack-operators] Grizzly: live-migration with attached volume?

Stephen Cousins steve.cousins at maine.edu
Fri Sep 12 19:10:03 UTC 2014

Thanks for the information. I just tried doing it with a VM with only 2
cores and it has been working fine. So it seems that it may be specific to
the number of cores that are involved. I'll try with 4 to see if that works
ok.  Thankfully we don't have many 8-core machines but we still have the
need to migrate them for maintenance.

Does this core-specific information help to figure out what the problem is?