[Openstack-operators] Neutron metering agent

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 12:06:46 UTC 2014

Yep, it is bug.

I report it, and one guy close in (hate you, devstack), but now it seems
be in the process of fixing. But there is an 25% chance it will be
ported to icehouse and 5% change for havana.

This bug happens if you got more than one network node. If routers are
in database, but not present on network node running metering agent, it
will fail to do anything.

We manage to scramble patch to work with problem, but it is rather
drastic - we skip all errors in that place of code and continue.

If you want I cant post patch, but you gonna need to rebuild neutron
package (rather annoying process).

Here my bugreport:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/neutron/+bug/1286209