[Openstack-operators] [NFV][Telco] Working Group Session

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 19:16:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I wanted to highlight that as mentioned in the OpenStack NFV subteam meeting yesterday [1] there is a Ops Summit session aiming to bring together those interested in the use of OpenStack to provide the infrastructure for communication services. This includes, but is not limited to:

- Communication service providers
- Network equipment providers
- Developers

Anyone else interested in this space is also of course welcome to join. Among other things we will discuss use cases and requirements, both for new functionality and improving existing functionality to meet the needs of this sector. We will also discuss ways to work more productively with the OpenStack community.

The session is currently scheduled to occur @ 9 AM on Thursday in the Batignolles room at the Hyatt Hotel near the summit venue (this hotel also hosts a number of other sessions). For more details see the session entry in the sched.org schedule [2].

Thanks,

Steve

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nfv/2014/nfv.2014-10-30-16.03.html
[2] http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/event/b3ccf1464e335b703fc126f068142792