[Openstack-operators] Three Node Deployment Model

Hossein Zabolzadeh zabolzadeh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 02:33:25 UTC 2014

I read all of the proposed documents. One of my question is not
answered. Is there any operational issue when install neutron(network
service) on the compute node? Due to my physical node limitation my
initial deploymet plan is as follows:

Node#1: Controller
Node#2: Compute + Controller (Controller Fail-over)
Node#3: Compute

I want to install neutron service on my node#3.

Is there any operational issue when install neutron(network service)
on the compute node(Node#3)?

Thanks in advance.