[Openstack-operators] Three Node Deployment Model

Juan José Pavlik Salles jjpavlik at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:23:12 UTC 2014

Hi Hossein, I wouldn't use a VM from the cloud as a controller failover, it
would complicate things unnecessarily. What I would do is: use one of the
compute nodes a controller failover.  You can install the APIs easily on
the compute node and the rest of the software too.

Pavlik Salles Juan José
Blog - http://viviendolared.blogspot.com