[Openstack-operators] Three Node Deployment Model

Hossein Zabolzadeh zabolzadeh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 13:38:28 UTC 2014

With three node deployment in mind(one controller and 2 compute
nodes), in order to acheive minimum HA with threse three physical
nodes, is it possible to setup second controller as a virtual machine
on one of my compute node?
Does this approach improve HA in my deployment(atleast until my other
physical nodes become available)?
Thanks in advance.