[Openstack-operators] vxlan network and windows on guests

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Wed Oct 15 21:20:58 UTC 2014

Hello,

I found also that when I capture traffic from tap interface and check it in
wireshark then I see a lot of TCP DUP ACK packets before disconnection.
Guys, really anyone has got similar problem with vxlan and windows guests? or
anyone is using windows on such instances?

---
Best regards
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl