[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetup to return in Paris - your ideas wanted!

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Fri Oct 3 15:25:26 UTC 2014

I think having Configuration Management working groups (per tool
puppet, chef, ansible, saltstack, whomever) meet up on Thursday would
be very valuable if we could get some of the people writing the
tooling to volunteer as moderators.

So if you're a contributor to one of those efforts I'd encourage you
to go on the ether pad and add something under the "Thursday working
groups" section.

-Jon