[Openstack-operators] cannot find rebuild instance notifications in message queue

Alex Leonhardt aleonhardt.py at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 15:44:41 UTC 2014

HI all,

I'm looking for the notifications a "rebuild instance" should be
publishing, but I can't seem to see any messages arriving in the "
notifications.info" nor "notifications.error" queue.

We already use this to dynamically create/delete DNS entries, however,
rebuilding a VM screws with our puppet certs for the client and we will
need to trigger a deletion of the client cert if a rebuild happens.

Any pointers ?

Alex