[Openstack-operators] Fwd: [openstack-dev] [stable] Organizational changes to support stable branches

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Nov 14 08:00:05 UTC 2014

Hi Ops,

Please see below excerpt from developer ML email regarding changes to
stable branches. I think this is going to make life better :) Thanks to
those of you who participated in the discussions at the summit.

The stable team always needs help, so if you're interested in finding
out more, you can read the full thread at
http://osdir.com/ml/openstack-dev/2014-11/msg00686.html .

Regards,

Tom