[Openstack-operators] Openstack telemetry stuff

Simon Pasquier spasquier at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 12 15:21:35 UTC 2014

Hi Kris,
I was pretty sure that I came across an example of Logstash configuration
with statsd output on this list recently. Digging through the archives, I
found this link:
https://github.com/OpenStratus/openstack-logstash
I'm not sure this is exactly relevant to your request however.
Eventually I think that all OpenStack services should be instrumented with
statsd just like Swift has done. But that is a much larger topic...
BR,
Simon