[Openstack-operators] [Third Party] Weekly Third Party IRC Meeting - Monday 1800 UTC

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri May 16 19:29:44 UTC 2014

The time has come to have a weekly third party meeting.

I have agreed to act as chair and co-ordinator of the meetings. Jay
Pipes will continue to assist those folks setting up their third party
ci systems internally, as well as share his knowledge and perceptions of
the rest of the OpenStack workflow. Kurt Taylor, who has worked on
setting up and maintaining a third party testing system for his company,
will also share the leadership baton, with Jay and myself, in this
effort to help third party systems understand the benefit of creating
these setups internally.

Please find the wikipage here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ThirdParty

The initial meeting will discuss format for the meeting, who should
attend and how we can address various issues.

Please plan on attending so we gather the various experiences both with
OpenStack programs and with third party testers.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Anita Kuno
anteaya