[Openstack-operators] A Hypervisor supporting containers

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Fri May 2 19:12:48 UTC 2014

I've been to the last two summits (speaking as an operator), and I'm
heading to Atlanta for a third and have every intention of going to Paris
as well. There were quite a lot of ops types in Hong Kong (more than
Portland), and I suspect that number will continue to grow. The ops track
sessions have been packed in both places. In Portland I pretty much just
had to stay glued to my chair or I'd never get back in the room the rest of
the day. I suppose the Monday / Friday sessions in Atlanta will prove this
out one way or another. IMHO, companies gain a lot of benefit from sending
at least one representative to keep a feel for what's going on and
hopefully have their voices heard more clearly going forward.

-Erik