[Openstack-operators] A Hypervisor supporting containers

Aaron Rosen aaronorosen at gmail.com
Fri May 2 07:06:14 UTC 2014

<snip>
you know, i've never worked anywhere that didn't roll their own distro.
<snip>

git clone nova
git clone  https://github.com/stackforge/nova-docker nova/nova/virt/docker

/me Rage Quit :)

In all seriousness though, this was discussed in lengths on openstack-dev.
I do feel your pain as an operator if you find that support for a feature
you were using was removed. I think this is the only way to go though in
order to continue raising the openstack bar.

Best,

Aaron