[Openstack-operators] A Hypervisor supporting containers

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Fri May 2 04:32:27 UTC 2014

you know, i've never worked anywhere that didn't roll their own distro.

that being said, people ( manager types ) look for check marks on support
boxes... they start asking questions and getting all weary of the world
when you bring things like stackforge into the mix.

I am all for enforcing CI.  But, my understanding of the workflow is code
doesn't go in without unit tests.  Frankly you guys removing sections of
code for not having proper unit testing is downright terrifying.  Doubly so
when it's major feature sets.

-Matt