[Openstack-operators] Atlanta Summit - More Ops? ;)

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Sat Mar 29 23:04:09 UTC 2014

I agree that having some form of formal coordination would be useful,
that the final Friday session in Atlanta is good time to discuss it.
Whether we want (or need) a "PTL" as defined in OpenStack governance
or something else like a program chair or committee with a more
limited role of coordinating summit or other conference talks is at
this point very open I think.

I can certainly see an advantage to having a full operations program,
but as Tim (I believe) pointed out finding a set of qualified people
with enough time to do anything useful is particularly difficult (I
say as I sit typing in my office at 19:05 local time Saturday having
been here since noon)....