[Openstack-operators] Atlanta Summit - More Ops? ;)

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Mar 28 09:34:47 UTC 2014

All,

I had a bit of a play around, combining some similar things from the
suggestions, and was able to come up with something that I think covers
everything that was suggested. If it's way off - no problems, we can go
to a vote or similar.

Also had a go at selecting moderators for sessions based on our
volunteers - feel free to strike yourself out or move around.

All of this is up for discussion and change, so read below and head on
over to the etherpad, or post a reply email :)

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ATL-ops-unconference-RFC

Monday
0700 - 1115   Registration, Keynotes, Break
1115 - 1155   Ask the devs: Meet the PTLs and TC, How to get the best
out of the design summit
1205 - 1245  Reasonable Defaults

1400 - 1440  Upgrades and Deployment Approaches
1450 - 1530  Architecture Show and Tell, Tales and Fails
1540 - 1620  Architecture Show and Tell, Tales and Fails

1730 - 1810  Security (MODERATOR NEEDED)

Schedule: Friday
9:00 - 9:40   Enterprise Gaps
9:50 - 10:30  Database

10:50 - 11:30 Issues at Scale
11:40 - 12:20 Monitoring and Logging

1:20 - 2:00 Ansible (MODERATOR NEEDED)
2:10 - 2:50 Chef
3:00 - 3:40 Puppet

4:00 - 4:40 Networking
4:50 - 5:30 Best discovery of the week, Meta Discussion - ops
communication and governance

Regards,

Tom