[Openstack-operators] We need your help!

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 13:56:32 UTC 2014

Team:

The OpenStack UX Team needs your help!  We're looking for people who are using OpenStack or any other cloud technology as we'd like to better understand your role and your experience with the cloud.  Specifically, we're trying to make clear the needs and requirements of the people who are consuming, managing, and/or developing OpenStack, so we can help the community to better understand what the product they're building needs to provide.

If you are interested in helping out, please fill-out this survey (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dHl2Qi1QVzdDeVNXUEIyR2h3LUttcGc6MA), which should take a couple minutes.  Please feel free to forward this email to other people who would like to help the community improve the OpenStack user experience.

Thank you in advance,
The OpenStack UX Team