[Openstack-operators] [Openstack] Companies Offering Paid Support?

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Fri Mar 7 21:59:38 UTC 2014

Much appreciated for all of the responses. I actually lost some sleep over
this last night. Those who have support capabilities, please reach out to
me offline for further coordination. Basically our company was engaged to
deploy a Swift platform for a Fortune 50 client for internal and (eventual)
external consumers. Deploying the cluster from scratch is presenting us
with some authentication challenges we're scratching our heads to overcome.
Will likely need some guidance deploying the multi-proxy multi-keystone
geo-disperse PoC to use as lessons learned in the upcoming pilot.

Company HQ is in Germany so other security-related assistance might come
into play. But right now we just need support availability around the PoC
which needs to be functional and consistent with our design.

Thanks all. Glad to see support options are out there!

*Adam Lawson*
AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street
Ste. 58461