[Openstack-operators] Companies Offering Paid Support?

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Fri Mar 7 20:39:19 UTC 2014

I didn't check Hastexo! - good recommendation! Will wait to hear from
Rackspace but good to know they can offer remote support on demand as well.

I like the guys at Mirantis but it seems they prefer long-term professional
service engagements that are well beyond the budget of most individuals and
SMB's. Not a fault issue, just not the sort of engagement companies like us
would find useful for shorter/targeted engagements.

Thanks!

*Adam Lawson*
AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street