[Openstack-operators] dev list discussion to watch: [nova] RFC - using Gerrit for Nova Blueprint review & approval

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Fri Mar 7 17:47:21 UTC 2014

Thanks for bridging the list gap on that one, Jonathan.  I chimed in to
the original while traveling back, but missed that step.

Looks like momentum is building from the dev side.  Also, I've heard
chatter that there was some stirring of the pot in the openstack-infra
channel.

Tldr - this is looking highly likely based on momentum.  Let's be sure to

A:  make sure our voices are heard on the feature
B:  (and more importantly) USE it when it's there so we start to solve our
awareness issues that were discussed AND ensure the approach is cemented
in.

Thanks!
Matt