[Openstack-operators] HA solutions for L3-Agent and metadata-agent ?

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Thu Mar 6 18:45:39 UTC 2014

Just to add my $0.02 ... I would *love* to see Neutron's L3 agent
support VRRP, that's what we use on our physical routers for first hop
redundancy and would be a minimal requirement for me to use l3-agent
(currently we are running neutron but using existing physical routers
not l3-agent).

I can live without dynamic routing on my moderately sized cloud but
imagine things like OSPF and friends would be important to many larger
sites.

-Jon