[Openstack-operators] kombu version problem in havana.

Choe, Cheng-Dae whitekid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 03:33:04 UTC 2014

Hi. there.~

I'm building inhouse openstack installation with Ubuntu Cloud Archive
havana version.

In havana version, It has python-kombu 2.5.12.

But I have experience with this verion. rabbitmq ha has problem.

- setup rabbitmq with mirroed queue
- stop rabbitmq master node(A), then another slave(B) raised to master
- and start origin master node(A) then it be slave
- stop new master node(B).

in this situation, neutron server lost it's queue consuming... so neutorn
server dont's listen there queue requests

When I was upgrade kombu 3.0.12 with pip manyally. It's work well..

Did you have similar problem?