[Openstack-operators] [Nova] Summary of the state of play for Nova Juno specifications

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Jun 25 07:54:27 UTC 2014

Hi.

Nova has moved to a new experimental specifications system which will
hopefully make our work to add features and improve nova more
predictable to operators. I spent some time today running through the
currently approved specifications and writing a summary of what they
actually mean as part of our spec review day.

That summary is here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Juno-Specs

I'd be interested in knowing if this sort of information is useful to
operators. I'll be trying to keep this list up to date as we approve
more specifications, but that might sometimes take a little while.

We should also note that I don't expect all approved specifications to
get implemented, so don't hold your hopes too high here.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Rackspace Australia