[Openstack-operators] Cinder to remove its sample config file

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Jun 2 01:47:22 UTC 2014

All,

Previously I've heard your feedback that you like having sample
configuration files in repositories for something 'quick and easy' to
refer to.

There is currently a patch in to remove cinder.conf.sample:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96581/

If this bothers you, please express your concerns on the patch.

Regards,

Tom