[Openstack-operators] Compute nodes reboot periodically by their own

Juan José Pavlik Salles jjpavlik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:46:42 UTC 2014

Hello guys, We have got a small Grizzly cloud running since the begging of
2013 with Ubuntu 12.04. 2 compute nodes, a storage node and a controller,
nothing too fancy. Everything works just fine, but... the compute nodes
reboot themselves periodically, sometimes every 2 weeks, some times once a
month. I've done almost everything I can think of: memory checks, analysed
the logs, moved all the VMs to one node, and I just can't find the problem.

Have you ever heard this kind of behaviour on compute nodes? Any ideas
where I should look for the problem?

Thanks in advance.

--
Pavlik Salles Juan José