[Openstack-operators] [TripleO] Configurable directory for stateful data spec

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:48:45 UTC 2014

Hello,

In TripleO we reconfigure all system services to use directories under
/mnt/state for any stateful data. The stateful data is then persisted
across instance rebuilds when updates are done.

I've proposed a spec about making this directory configurable vs
hardcoded. This would enable some alternate implementations, such as
using bind mounts for stateful data, external storage, etc. Any
operator feedback would be appreciated.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94876/

Thanks

--