[Openstack-operators] August 25-26 - Ops Meetup Registration Open

Jonathan Bryce jbryce at jbryce.com
Tue Jul 15 17:12:17 UTC 2014

Unless you’re going to be spending ALL your time at the RAX office, I’d definitely recommend staying downtown and renting a car/cabbing. The downtown area is very walkable with a lot of options for food and drink and gathering in the evening, and it’s a pretty short drive from downtown straight up I-35 to the office. The area around the RAX office not nearly as much so. Same for the airport area.

I really enjoyed the last ops mid-cycle meeting up in San Jose, but unfortunately am going to miss this one. Otherwise I would be happy to volunteer as tour guide and car pool coordinator.

Jonathan