[Openstack-operators] August 25-26 - Ops Meetup Registration Open

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Jul 14 23:48:50 UTC 2014

I wouldn't describe the journey from downtown to the Rackspace office
as "pedestrian friendly". Downtown San Antonio is ok, but Rackspace
isn't downtown.

Several hotels in the area (the Marriott San Antonio airport and the
Aloft San Antonio airport) do offer shuttles to Rackspace. Other
hotels might as well, but you'd have to ask them to confirm.

Cheers,
Michael

Rackspace Australia