[Openstack-operators] Upgrading from Havana to Icehouse

Xav Paice xavpaice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 23:36:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

Like many people, I'm planning our upgrade from Havana to Icehouse, and
just want to check off a few items before taking the plunge.  So far,
testing is going well and it doesn't look like a painful upgrade.

I was wondering if, among those of us that use Ubuntu, people have been
upgrading from Precise to Trusty along with the OpenStack upgrade or
treating that as a separate exercise? Are people using Icehouse on
Precise and planning to stay that way for long?

Many thanks
Xav