[Openstack-operators] Glance Grizzly to Havana upgrade

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Jan 15 19:22:33 UTC 2014

Quick warning to those doing the Grizzly to Havana migration,

Our upgrade went smoothly (around 45 minutes to complete).

Following the migration, we found that nova image-list and glance image-list were showing different results.

The root cause was related to the bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1152716. The fix for the problem was to add the policy statement for the parameter context_is_admin which is needed to limit access to private images for projects.

Tim

--
[cid:image001.png at 01CF122F.84F7A9E0]