[Openstack-operators] instance not getting IP

haynes.davis at accenture.com haynes.davis at accenture.com
Mon Feb 3 12:29:36 UTC 2014

Thanks all for the reply. Was travelling a bit, couldn't reply early.

Even though I couldn't find the exact issue, I too feel that was GRE tunneling issue.
Was able to do a successful installation using below guides

https://github.com/xidianpanpei/OpenStack-Havana-Install-Guide-CN-OVS_MutliNode/blob/master/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst
https://github.com/fornyx/OpenStack-Havana-Install-Guide/blob/master/OpenStack-Havana-Install-Guide.rst

Regards,
Haynes