[Openstack-operators] Mar 9-10, 2015, Philadelphia, USA - Next Ops Meetup

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Dec 29 07:53:20 UTC 2014

Hi ops,

Save the date! Thanks to our friends at Comcast, we'll meet in
Philadelphia, USA on 9th and 10th of March for the next Ops event.

Current reckoning indicates that it'll start some time between 9 and
10am on the Monday and finish in time on the Tuesday to catch evening
flights back to various places.

Registration and details to come. We'll do our regular etherpad
brainstorming, but since some of us are having a well-earned break at
the moment, let's hold off on that for a few days at least.

As always, further information about ops meetups and notes from the past
can be found on the wiki @:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Meetups

Regards,

Tom