[Openstack-operators] [Script] Openstack Juno installation guide on multinode on Ubuntu 14.04

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu Dec 18 15:39:39 UTC 2014

Nice Work!
Probably this information is more relevant for the developer community than for the operators community.

Edgar

From: Viet Stack <vietstack at gmail.com<mailto:vietstack at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 8:22 AM
To: "openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>>, "community at lists.openstack.org<mailto:community at lists.openstack.org>" <community at lists.openstack.org<mailto:community at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] [Script] Openstack Juno installation guide on multinode on Ubuntu 14.04

Dear All

We are VietStack !

Few days ago, VietStack Team wrote the script installed on Ubuntu 14:04 OpenStack Juno . And now , we want to contribute to the OpenStack community .

LAB info:

  *   Info:
  *   OS: Ubuntu 14.04
  *   Multi node: Controller, Network, Compute
  *   Project: Keystone, Nova, Cinder, Glance, Neutron an Horizon

You can follow the instructions below . We hope to discuss with you

https://github.com/vietstacker/openstack-juno-multinode-U14.04-v1/blob/master/Installation_Userguide.md

of

http://vietstack.wordpress.com/2014/12/14/script-cai-dat-openstack-juno-tren-nhieu-may-ubuntu-14-04/

Thanks you !