[Openstack-operators] Packaging sample config versions

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Dec 18 02:26:30 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-18 01:57:20 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> Anyway, this is just an attempt to level-set and spur the
> discussion onward to actionable solutions rather than continuing
> to debate in the abstract. Hopefully it takes us in a good
> direction.

I meant to add that as an outcome of further discussion, any
cross-project recommendation arrived at should proceed into a draft
specification in the openstack/openstack-specs repository. We'll
need a volunteer to start that process as well and attempt to refine
subsequent feedback.
--
Jeremy Stanley