[Openstack-operators] Packaging sample config versions

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:38:43 UTC 2014

Oh!

Ubuntu's guy.

Can you say why you didn't ship 2013.2.4? It was available in announced
support lifecycle for cloudarchive, and you just stops to do anything
with 2013.2.3 (havana) somewhere in the middle of the summer. It was
really bad, because few important fixes for neutron were landed in
2013.2.4 and was not available in 2013.2.3 (f.e.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1240849)

(about configs)
Actual config file does not matter - we have own chef'ed configs,
created from scratch & databags. All I wanted were to have no unexpected
questions during installation. And I completely forgot about
non-interactive mode for dpkg.