[Openstack-operators] [large deployment] Large Deployment Monthly meeting - December, 18th, 2014 at 16:00 UTC

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Mon Dec 15 04:30:11 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Based on the Doodle results and the fact that the general Operators meeting is on Wed, we will meet on Thursday, December 18th at 16:00 UTC in #openstack-meetiong4 (As far as I can tell the room is open).  The rough agenda is here - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Large-Deployment-Team-Meetings

I'll get some wiki updates out between now and the as well.  See you all there!

Thanks!
Matt