[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators] [large deployments] [neutron[ [rfc] Floating IP idea solicitation and collaboration

Alberto Rodriguez-Natal arnatal at ac.upc.edu
Wed Dec 10 14:52:44 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We came to this thread recently and we thought that maybe you would
appreciate a heads-up regarding LISPmob status. I'm one of the LISPmob
developers.

As it has been said, LISPmob is an open-source implementation of the LISP
protocol that runs on Linux, Android and OpenWRT. It's been active for the
last four years and nowadays offers a well-tested and debugged support for
LISP Tunnel Routers and LISP Mobile Nodes. Other LISP infrastructure
components are implemented as well, but still with experimental status.
Current development involves NETCONF support for remote configuration and
Intel's DPDK integration for performance boost.

Let us know if we can be of any help. We'll be glad to collaborate with
other open-source initiatives.

Best,
Alberto