[Openstack-operators] Weekly Irc meeting?

Fischer, Matt matthew.fischer at twcable.com
Tue Dec 9 23:40:09 UTC 2014

I’ve started some work on the agenda in the ether pad. Feel free to promote or demote topics. Two areas that I know are under active discussion are the sample config files or lack thereof and ansible mysql upgrades and I’d also like to talk about the mailing list some.  Feel free to add or modify.

Note: The meeting WILL Be in #openstack-meeting-4, not in #openstack-operators.

Hope to see everyone there.