[Openstack-operators] neutron network configuration: linux bridges

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:18:54 UTC 2014

On 08/28/2014 02:57 PM, Assaf Muller wrote:

> [...]
In my case in both cases (with qbr/qvb/qvo and without) nova-compute
starts without defined vif_driver. I enable debug (in both cases) and
debug config print says that
libvirt_vif_driver=nova.virt.libvirt.vif.LibvirtGenericVIFDriver, and
there is no notice about just 'vif_driver'. Is any other options related
to this? And what values can be in vif_driver except
nova.virt.libvirt.vif.LibvirtGenericVIFDriver?

Thanks!