[Openstack-operators] Operators IRC Meeting

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Aug 27 15:37:07 UTC 2014

Excellent Idea!  +2
I can volunteer for hosting the meeting sometimes when Michael is not available.

Edgar

From: JJ Asghar <jj at getchef.com<mailto:jj at getchef.com>>
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 10:28 AM
To: "OpenStack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:OpenStack-operators at lists.openstack.org>" <OpenStack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:OpenStack-operators at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] Operators IRC Meeting

At the Operators Summit we had a discussion about getting an Operators IRC meeting together.  An opportunity for the ops to come together and have a real time conversation.  We were also thinking about having a "guest" star (Michael I'm looking at you) so we can talk about specific things like...Nova.

I'm opening this up to the group, there were some really positive feedback at the Summit so how about here?

--
Best Regards,
JJ Asghar