[Openstack-operators] Operations summit (networking)

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Mon Aug 18 20:29:58 UTC 2014

Joe

Excellent topics Joe, I will make sure we cover them.

Thanks

Edgar

From: Joe Topjian <joe at topjian.net<mailto:joe at topjian.net>>
Date: Monday, August 18, 2014 at 1:01 PM
To: Edgar Magana <edgar.magana at workday.com<mailto:edgar.magana at workday.com>>
Cc: "openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-operators] Operations summit (networking)

Hi Edgar,

A nova-network to neutron migration path topic is definitely of interest. In that same category, how about a discussion of the longevity of nova-network: it was recently unfrozen, how long can ops expect or want to use it in production?

Maybe a poll of what kind of network configurations are currently being used or would like to be used. If there are common ones, effort could go into the docs to make sure they are well described.

ML2 discussion is obvious, but perhaps any questions and feedback on it would be resolved by your deep dive?

Thanks,
Joe