[Openstack-operators] Operations summit (storage)

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Mon Aug 18 20:20:08 UTC 2014

I'll be moderating the storage session on Tuesday. As Edgar and Sean have mentioned, these sessions are for feedback, not presentations. And all the feedback will go back to the development teams

So what do you want to make sure is covered in the storage session?

I am very interested to get some feedback from all of you on Swift and some of the changes the Technical Committee is asking us to consider. But to be clear, as a "storage" track, we'll cover all storage-related projects in OpenStack.

--John