[Openstack-operators] memcached redundancy

Juan José Pavlik Salles jjpavlik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 19:58:41 UTC 2014

Joe, I'm not running it in my grizzly cloud because I still have got just
one controller node. However I remember testing repcached in two VMs and it
worked ok. Anyway it may not be the best solution for a big production
cloud since repcached project is pretty dead already (last update 2012).

Cheers.