[Openstack-operators] memcached redundancy

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Thu Aug 14 19:38:13 UTC 2014

Thanks all for the input! Aggregating all replies:

Juan: I've seen that patch and was curious about it. When you say it worked
for you, have you used it in OpenStack for similar reasons?

Daneyon: ah - sticky sessions are a good idea. I will look into that.

John: Another component is a very good possibility. I'll try this out in a
dev environment or if we have planned maintenance where I can try this
prior to the maintenance window. Thank you for the insight on what the
memcached client should be doing.

Thanks,
Joe

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Juan José Pavlik Salles <jjpavlik at gmail.com