[Openstack-operators] IceHouse Neutron ML2 Plugin with Vlans

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu Aug 14 16:59:46 UTC 2014

It seems that you are hitting any of these issues:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1298640
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/26938/virtualinterfacecreateexception-virtual-interface-creation-failed/

Did you check those links before?

Edgar

From: raju <raju.roks at gmail.com<mailto:raju.roks at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 9:01 AM
To: Edgar Magana <edgar.magana at workday.com<mailto:edgar.magana at workday.com>>
Cc: "openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-operators] IceHouse Neutron ML2 Plugin with Vlans

Hi Edgar,

Here is the exact log while am trying to create a instance:

2014-08-14 11:39:11.320 26120 WARNING nova.virt.libvirt.driver [req-0a959663-40b1-4485-a8aa-c418a3bff22d 0c361436c4cb4ad1889bb1309006fd86 c1550b9c6a4a4bf1a52c6e7b7568fbad] Timeout waiting for vif plugging callback for instance 9c41f240-fbd3-485b-9e85-2a0a970573c4

2014-08-14 11:39:12.523 26120 ERROR nova.compute.manager [req-0a959663-40b1-4485-a8aa-c418a3bff22d 0c361436c4cb4ad1889bb1309006fd86 c1550b9c6a4a4bf1a52c6e7b7568fbad] [instance: 9c41f240-fbd3-485b-9e85-2a0a970573c4] Instance failed to spawn

http://pastebin.ca/2832597

Thanks,
Raju