[Openstack-operators] [RFC] Logging Guidelines

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Apr 30 20:39:40 UTC 2014

I'm trying to work up some drafts of logging guidelines that we can get
agreement on and hopefully get all openstack projects to implement over
time. In advance of the Juno summit I'd like to get feedback on drafts
via the nova-specs process.

The draft review is here - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/91446/

Anyone is welcome to log into gerrit and provide feedback on what's
there, including general comments on areas we should address which
aren't there. I'll try to blend the feedback I get this week for at
least one, if not 2 follow up drafts prior to summit.

There is not a specific summit session for this, however if we've got a
good working doc before the summit I was hoping we could bang out any
sticky parts ad-hoc while there.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague