[Openstack-operators] [Upgrades] Interoperability Matrix

Fuente, Pablo A pablo.a.fuente at intel.com
Mon Apr 28 20:22:18 UTC 2014

Gustavo,
	The idea is to use devstack to deploy all the OpenStack
projects/services in a specific version, except the project/service that
you want to check (e.g. all projects at Havanna, Nova at Icehouse).
Then, over that deploy, to run a particular subset of Tempest tests, and
use that output to build the matrix.

Pablo.