[Openstack-operators] [Openstack] [Heat] Template with dynamic instance count?

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Fri Apr 25 01:53:43 UTC 2014

Not sure where "count" and "resource_id" came from.

You want one of these:

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/template_guide/openstack.html#OS::Heat::ResourceGroup
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/template_guide/openstack.html#OS::Heat::InstanceGroup
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/template_guide/cfn.html#AWS::AutoScaling::AutoScalingGroup

Excerpts from Adam Lawson's message of 2014-04-24 17:03:38 -0700: