[Openstack-operators] Quota Templates

James Penick penick at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Apr 10 17:44:20 UTC 2014

This certainly covers our immediate needs. Longer term we should consider
how to cascade this concept through cells, and allow someone to have a
quota for a given flavor in a given cell type. For example, I may allow
them 100 m1.medium flavors in a 0 over provisioning cell, but 500 in a
highly over provisioned cell. Something to consider.

That said, there are some dev resources that we have available to us. Want
some help getting this in?

-James

:)=